After exams I was just like I have given up on education for now and I know everyone says that after exams, but I seriously gave up on education and I am still like that now. I want to go to university, but not in the UK. I want to take time out, travel South America, learn Spanish and work in TV and Film production, even if I start off as a directors assistant or a runner, getting cast and crew coffee. There are steps I have to take to getting to the pace I want to get too, then again God can break the rules for the ones he loves.
I am now thinking that maybe I should find something else which will benefit my life more than A-levels and doing exam after stupid exam and not being happy before and after them. Failing them and being unhappy with the results I get, yet no giving up and trying even harder and still not producing a good result, but good enough to move on to the next level. I said at the beginning of year 12 that if anything happens I REFUSE to repeat a year if it means not completing A-levels oh well. At the end of it all it is all left up to God to show me the path. So here I am asking to go back or not to go back?
xoxo
Mazzie
No comments:
Post a Comment