Now lets talk about this thing called confession, I love that word confession, it can make or break a person or people. I know I have things to confess, but I will not confess it over the internet, want to know why? There are just some people you don't confess to. There are people you know who are just waiting to hear something about you that will crush you.
To be honest I have been so closed up with my life that I won't tell anyone anything. Right now I don't really have anyone that I can confess my deepest darkest secrets to. In some ways it is bad because although I have God's backing, it is unhealthy to bottle things that you should share. For now I am being really cautious about the people I call friends. Friends is not a word I throw around now, I can now see through people who do or don't want me in their life. Those people who obviously don't want me in their life, I've stepped out so when you see me don't act like you like me, don't even bother giving me a hug. Talk about personal space!
When people "forget" to invite me out it doesn't really bother me. I mean I'd rather stay away from all the drugs, sex, violence and drinking. However it is funny when you do look after drunk people, especially when they tell you how much they love you. It's nice but if you can't show it when you are sober....SORRY MATE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment