Monday, 30 April 2012

Home

I know I have done a post on home before but it really is something that has been playing on my mind.
At Church the theme for this year is HOME and I can honestly say that my Church is home. I am comfortable there, I can relax when I am serving and when I walk through the doors. I have amazing leaders and an amazing connect group who are not afraid to open their hearts and for the first time it's a Church where I am not two different people, I can be myself. That is home.
I live in a house, but it's not home.
I live in London but it's not home, to be honest England isn't even home.
I'm Nigerian & Ghanaian, but those countries are not home. So where do I fit in? Logically I live in London, England as a British Nigerian-Ghanian with my family. It's a physical place I am in, but spiritually I am not even here. I am still searching for home and I know I am talking about location, but location does change everything. I moved from one area to the next and I like it because I am closer to, the stations, shopping centres, buses etc. I wouldn't want to move back to my old area because I hated it and so did my family.
For those of you who do feel like you're at home, are you happy? Is your mind and soul here? Are you comfortable in your suroundings?
Earth is only my temporary home and Heaven is where I would I to spend eternity when I go to be with the Lord. However I may as well be comfortable and happy while I am here, right?
XOXO
Mazzie

No comments:

Post a Comment