Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Sexual Purity....What's the big deal? PART1

Hello and good evening on June 1st 2010. How you doing?

Well I have been thinking about this a lot and I think it's about time I come out and say it. What the hell is sexual purity all about and is it relevant in todays world that we stay sexually pure? Well for those who know me, YES! YES! YES! It is the most important thing to me, mentally, emotionally and physically. I want to stay with like minded people who's minds are pure, in some ways it's like a safety belt for me. There has been events which have uprooted this question in my life, my closest buddies will know why. I know so many people in college and all they talk about is sex, believe me I had to stop talking to them because it was way to much. I don't really want to know who and how you banged on the weekend.

By now you may think this is typical coming from a church girl, but believe me I haven't always believed in Christ. I only started believing in God for the last 2 years and just because I went to church since birth doesn't mean I believed in GOD.
Any way, as I was saying sexual purity is a good thing. I mean think about it, do you really want to tell your future partner about that one night that you regretted, imagine the embarrassment and being ashamed. If I was a guy then I would really like it if my girlfriend told me she had sex with 50 other guys than me. YUCK!!!

Then again you may be thinking "who the hell are you to tell me to sexually pure, I can shag whoever I want", well you are right I have no right to tell you that as it is all based on opinion, but everyone needs a bit of authority in their life.

Love me, hate me or bitch about me for this, just giving telling you what is in my heart.....

Part 2 coming soon

XOXO

1 comment: